This project is presented by Springtide Resources and Community Partners
- Do you want to be empowered?
- Have you ever considered being a leader or developing leadership skills in an area of your interest?
- Do you have leadership skills but need opportunities to practice?
- Do you want to have conversations about reclaiming your identity?
- Do you self-identify as an indigenous woman or racialized woman who has a disability, Deaf, or an Ally?
If you have said yes to any of these questions, this culturally empowering series is for you. These workshops run every Thursday from 5pm -8pm starting April 12, to May 31, 2018.
To register or for more information contact Melanie Marsden at 416-968-3422 Ext. 24 or by email at email@example.com