The Citizens with Disabilities – Ontario (CWDO) is an organization dedicated to promoting the rights, freedoms and responsibilities of persons with disabilities through community development, social action, member support and referral.
Their monthly newsletter is out! Some of the topics include:
- CWDO Annual General Meeting 2018
- Province-Wide Parties Debate on Accessibility and Disability Issues
- The Third Annual ReelAbilities Film Festival: Festival Programming and Tickets Now On Sale
- Rally and March for Injured Workers
- Events at the CNIB Community Hub
- TTC ‘s “Please Offer Me a Seat” program