The Citizens with Disabilities – Ontario (CWDO) is dedicated to promoting the rights, freedoms and responsibilities of persons with disabilities through community development, social action, member support and referral.
Below are some of the updates in their June 2018 newsletter:
- CWDO Annual General Meeting 2018 (June 19, 7:30 pm)
- Tips to Exercise Your Right to Vote in the Provincial Elections
- Accessible Voting Options
- Visor Card Program: A quick-reference guide that aids officers in accommodating deaf individuals.
- CNIB Ontario Calls for Updates to ADP Eligible Devices
- Ontario Medical Assistance in Dying Statistics