The Citizens with Disabilities – Ontario (CWDO) is an organization dedicated to promoting the rights, freedoms and responsibilities of persons with disabilities through community development, social action, member support and referral.
Check out some the topics of their Ontario newsletter’s latest issue:
- CWDO’s Board for 2018-19
- New Minister for Seniors and Accessibility – Raymond Cho
- Ontario Votes: Polls may be more accessible than before, but a number of people still experience difficulties
- Careers: Leadership Positions in the disability community (Executive Director, Centre for Independent Living in Toronto and National Executive Director, Independent Living Canada)
- MAiD Watch: B.C. Civil Liberties Assoc. wants to speed up legal challenge
- Ontario MAiD Statistics
- Tech Developments: Microsoft launches $25 million for artificial intelligence
- CCD: Can the Disability Tax Credit be improved?
- National News: Accessible Canada Act
- “Life-changing” camp for people who are deafblind
- Reports: ‘Disability Tax Benefits’ and ‘Senior Views’