CILT’s Executive Director and Chair of the City of Toronto Accessible Vaccine Task Force Wendy Porch and Nurses from Toronto Public Health will join CILT staff to answer your questions and discuss:
- Accessible vaccine clinics in Toronto on November 5, 6, and 7 2021
- The difference between cold, flu and Covid-19
- Covid-19 vaccine boosters; who needs to get a 3rd shot
- Covid-19 vaccines for children
- How to book vaccines if you require in-home or one on one appointments
- Covid19 Vaccine Receipts
Please feel free to submit additional questions about Covid19 vaccines when you register.
When: Tuesday November 2, 2021, 1:00pm-2:30pm
Where: over Zoom
To Register: Apply through Zoom
If you need support with registration, please contact:
Phone: 416-599-2458 ext 291, TTY: Dial 711 for Bell Relay Service
ASL to English interpretation and Communication Access Realtime Translation (CART) will be provided. Please let us know in registration if you require any additional accommodation.
This event is funded by the City of Toronto COVID-19 Vaccine Engagement Project and is presented in collaboration with the Centre for Independent Living in Toronto (CILT) and a cross-disability team of partner organizations outreaching to disabled Torontonians within their neighbourhoods to address vaccine questions and barriers.