In partnership Toronto Public Health, we are hosting another fully accessible, sensory-and family-friendly vaccination clinic for children aged 6 months and up with disabilities and/or complex care needs as well as their siblings, family members and the general public.
Join us in the Coriat Atrium on Friday, August 5, August 19 and September 9, from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Where: 1st floor, Coriat Atrium at Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital, 150 Kilgour Road
Time: 11 A.M. to 6 P.M.
How: Please sign up to register for a vaccination appointment
Who: Children and youth aged 6 months and up, their siblings, family members and the general public.
- Moderna (Spikevax) and Pfizer-BioNTech (COMIRNATY) vaccines available
- First, second, third or fourth dose are available; eligibility for boosters may vary. Please refer to the city of Toronto’s website for more information and eligibility requirements.
- Children’s activities, quiet room, nurses with clear masks available.
- Accommodation requests taken during registration process.
- Holland Bloorview staff will be on site to provide support.
- It must be at least 56 days since the first dose to receive the second.
- Booster doses are available for children aged 12+.
- It must be at least six months (168 days) since the second dose.
- For those aged 18+ receiving their second booster (fourth dose), it must be at least five months (140 days) since the first booster (third dose).
- *Please note, eligibility for first boosters for children aged 5-11 and second boosters for children aged 12-17 is limited to very specific populations such as those that are immunocompromised. Please refer to the city of Toronto’s website for more information and eligibility requirements.
- Documentation to demonstrate qualification is required.
For more information about the COVID-19 vaccine for children, check out parenthomework.ca. For questions regarding vaccinations for children between the ages of 6 months and 5 years, clients and families can schedule a consult with a registered nurse at SickKids by booking an appointment time on their website.
For more information on the clinic please visit: https://hollandbloorview.ca/stories-news-events/news/vaccine-clinics-holland-bloorview-children-aged-6-months-and