CILT welcomes new members
A yearly fee of $10.00 for individuals* and $100.00 for organizations will provide members with the full range of services available at CILT.
As a CILT member, you will:
- support CILT’s goal of facilitating the progressive process of independent living for persons with disabilities.
- support CILT’s ongoing promotion of the Independent Living Philosophy.
- stay informed about current issues affecting persons with disabilities.
- receive our quarterly newsletter – CILT Now and CILT updates. To view CILT Now, please visit the Newsletter Page.
- be entitled to vote at annual general meetings*. (*Organizations do not have voting privileges.)
- have the opportunity to participate in CILT activities; and
- have access to CILT resource materials.
If you are interested in becoming a member, fill out a membership form and mail it with a cheque or money order to 365 Bloor St E, Suite 902 Toronto ON M4W 3L4.
Cheques are payable to: Centre for Independent Living in Toronto (CILT) Inc.
Receipts for DONATIONS are available.
Our Charitable Business Number is: 10689 7861 RR0001