Responsible for a variety of duties associated with customer care and administrative functions. Also responsible for meeting the schedule of assigned duties and ensures that the company’s goals for service, honesty and reliability are exceeded.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reports directly to the Customer Care Team Leader and has a strong working relationship with customers, suppliers, management and all staff.
- The ideal candidate should have an understanding of the requirements of today’s skin care centers and be reliable, dedicated and willing to work as part of a winning team.
- As an ambassador of Dermalogica, the candidate must incorporate the company’s mission and commitment to its business partners at every point of contact with both internal and external clients.
- Customer Service experience required.
- Administrative and data entry skills highly desirable.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Persuasive and sincere communicator with management and customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in word-processing and spreadsheets
- Multi-tasking and strong attention to detail
- Customer care and service orientated
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- To take the initiative to go beyond excellent customer care.