This consultation is part of the City Of Toronto’s City’s 10 year affordable housing plan, Housing Opportunities Toronto(HOT). With this meeting, ERDCO is seeking input into this plan from community members with disabilities, including those who are ethno-cultural and racialized.
- Ad your voices to influence the City’s Housing Plan
- Advance the accessibility and other housing needs of persons with disabilities
- Ensure the voices of ethno-cultural and racialized people are heard
When: Wednesday July 30, 2008 5:30-8:30pm
Where: OISE Building
252 Bloor Street W.,(near Spadina Ave.)
(Accessible entrance with ramp at West side of bldg.)
2nd Floor, Room 2214
- Free light Supper provided from 5:30-6pm
- Attendant services are provided. ASL and notetaking services are available.
- TTC Tickets provided upon request.
RSVP to 416-657-2211 or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org