When: Wednesday, October 28th, 12:30 – 5 pm Where: Scarborough Civic Centre, 150 Borough Drive (close to Scarborough Town Centre)
- FREE admission
- Variety of positions for all job seekers in many sectors
- Speed Interviews – Experience 5-minute interviews with participating employers
- Employer Information Sessions
- One-on-One Resume Reviews and Job Coaching
- Second Career Mini Assessments
- American Sign Language Interpreters will be on hand to assist attendees, as needed.
Pre-register online at www.next-steps.ca for faster entry into the event and receive an advance overview of job openings.
For more information on this event and for ongoing workshops including resume preparation, cover letters, interview skills, hidden job market, and basic computers, please contact the centre nearest you:
Chesswood Employment Resource Centre (CERC) 3701 Chesswood Dr., Suite 100, Toronto 416-395-9559, firstname.lastname@example.org
Scarborough Centre for Employment Accessibility (SCEA) 3478 Lawrence Ave. E, Unit C006, Scarborough 416-396-8100, email@example.com