Diabetes is a serious disease that can be prevented!
The Ethno-racial People with Disabilities Coalition of Ontario (ERDCO) invites you to attend type 2 diabetes workshops.
Where: TOBIAS HOUSE RESOURCE CENTRE
695 Coxwell Ave, 6th Floor, Recreation Room (Coxwell and Danforth)
When: November 2th, 16th, 30th and December 7th from 11am-3pm
Workshops will include:
– finding out if you are at risk
– tips on making healthier food choices
– ideas on how to be more active
– prizes, food & refreshments, ttc tokens
– attendant care
– dietitian from toronto public health
– accessible exercise classes
Please RSVP by Oct 27th to Nadine Simpson: firstname.lastname@example.org, text or call: 647-862-7326