With the federal election fast approaching on September 20th, 2021, CILT has put together a number of resources pertaining to if individuals were interested in casting their ballots by mail. Your local Elections Canada office must receive your completed online or in-person special ballot application by the deadline of Tuesday, September 14, 6:00 p.m. local time. Your ballot must be returned by election day on Monday September 20, 2021.
There may be a number of barriers with the online vote-by-mail application process, so please refer to our hyperlinked resources for troubleshooting options.
LIST OF RESOURCES
- Elections Canada Voter Information Accessible Voting and Polling Station Accessibility Sept 20 2021
- Elections Canada Who Should Consider Voting By Mail
- Govt Canada Vulnerable-Populations-Covid-19-eng
- Elections Canada How To Apply To Vote By Special Ballot
- Elections Canada ID To Vote For Federal Election Sept 20 2021
- How To Scan Documents On Your iPhone or Android
Please note that all resource documents are in PDF form. For alternate versions or any further questions and concerns, please reach out to CILT’s Independent Living Skills Coordinator, John Mossa, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-599-2458 ext 238.