SexAbility is recruiting Volunteer Peer Facilitators
Are you a person with a disability willing to:
• Co-facilitate workshops on sexuality and disability?
• Help organize events?
• Help develop and design new workshops?
• Are you willing to devote at least 3 hours a month?
In return you will:
• Get intensive training on sexual and reproductive health as it relates to people with disabilities.
• Build on your public speaking and workshop facilitation skills
• Meet new people
• Learn more about the disability community
Phone: 416-486-8666, ext. 267
2389 Yonge Street