Our company, an exciting growth oriented company in the Downtown area, is looking for a confident and detail oriented Accounting Clerk/ Customer Support/Travel Co-ordinator, with excellent communication and analytical skills to work in their high volume environment. This is a permanent, entry level position with room for growth. It offers a team atmosphere that understands and values the importance of good employees.
Responsibilities of this position include all accounts receivable and some accounts payable duties. Also looking for an applicant to have:
- Proficient and accurate data entry skills
- Some accounting knowledge
- Navision experience preferred but willing to teach
- Computer skills such as Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong work ethic and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Problem solving skills including responding to inquiries from customers
- Any other duties that may be required to ensure courteous friendly service
- Co-ordinate travel for company
- The ability to maintain productivity in this diverse environment is key
- Work well with others and independently with minimum supervision
Employment to commence at earliest date possible. Salary up to $28,000K per annum with a competitive compensation package including an RRSP program. Please forward your resume Att: Madhu Sikand, HR Manager to: email@example.com with a covering letter.