Thursday October 4, 2007
Canada’s labour force is shrinking. Statistics tell us that we are facing an unprecedented workforce crisis. This conference will dispel the myths and misconceptions that prevent us from realizing the wealth of talent offered by the qualified individuals with disabilities in our workforce.
David Onley, renowned City TV newscaster, will host this fourth annual conference. The event will be held at the Intercontinental Hotel, 225 Front Street in the heart of downtown Toronto.
Keynote speakers and interactive workshops will provide strategies that are both innovative and practical:
- Employer’s stories of overcoming obstacles and adopting successful approaches for recruiting and retaining employees with disabilities
- Cutting edge information on best practices and recent developments in workplace accommodation
- Comprehensive workplace mental health programs
- How Strategic Employment Solutions can assist you to source well qualified individuals that are suitable for your jobs and your organizations
- Diversity, Cultural Aspects and Full Inclusion
- And much more
Based on past experience, the event will be attended by roughly 250 employers. The program will include Corporate, Government, Expert Speaker and Inspirational Cultural presentations.
Strategic Employment Solutions (SES) is a free service that provides a full range of placement services for persons with disabilities through a collaborative partnership of 12 agencies working with employers in the GTA.
This past year SES placed over 600 persons with disabilities into paid employment with an average retention rate of 84%.
If you have any questions, contact Sharon Myatt @ 416-425-4737 x 7428 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org