- Youth Programs: youth participate in youth-focused activities at our accessible Youth Centre. Disability specific
services include advocacy supports, social events, workshops, 1:1 life skills training. Ages 15-30. Free.
- Chair Tai Chi Class: practice gentle movements that improve flexibility, energy. Thurs., April 3 – June 19.
1am to noon. $12, 12 weeks.
- Staff Assisted Hot Tub and Pool Program: enjoy staff-supported access to the hot tub and pool for adults
seeking warm water aquatics. Fridays, Apr. 4-June 20 (Free with $5 annual membership).
- Barrier Free Access to Swimming: enjoy attendant-supported lane swimming. Tues. March 25 – May 20.
Noon-3pm. Free. For Info: call 416 690-8804
- Gentle Motions: practise yoga-styled exercises in accessible Hot Tub. Lift chair or stair access. Thurs.
April 3-June 19. 9-10am; 10-11am. ($20, 12 wks)
- Stress Busters: practise great breathing and relaxation methods for reducing symptoms of stress.
Held monthly. Next workshops: Thurs. March 13 and April 10, 1:30 – 3:30pm. $2 per workshop.(RSVP required)
- Women’s Workshops: Enjoy monthly held workshops that promote healthy relationships and self-empowerment.
- Next workshops: Wed. March 26. 1-3 pm: “Anger.” Thurs. March 27, 6:30-8:30pm: “Feeling Good About Ourselves” (Free, RSVP required)
For more information, call 416 396-7606 or email at email@example.com