The City of Toronto and community partners invite you to celebrate the International Day of People with Disabilities.
When: Thursday, December 3, 200 9:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Where: Variety Village 3701 Danforth Ave.
- Celebrate local unsung heroes
- hear poets read their work
- share your views in the Imagination session
- view the work of local artists
- browse displays and learn about disability services
RSVP as space is limited 416-338-4756TTY: 416-338-0889 email@example.com
Attendant services and captioning provided. Refreshments will be served.
For more information, click here.