RDSP ( Registered disability Savings Plan ) or Trust Funds?
- How do I set aside savings for a son or daughter with disability?
- How do I use the RDSP to start a savings plan?
- What will a trust fund do?
- Will these savings plans make a difference to supports like ODSP?
Presenter: Mary MacGregor, lawyer in wills, estate and trust law Tuesday, March 22, 2011 7:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Money Matters: Where do I get funding?
- Which government and community programs can help my family?
- How do I ask for help?
- What do I write in the application?
Presenter: Laura Williams, Social Worker June Chiu, Family Support Specialist
Location: Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital Conference centre: 1E 201 Registration required; call June at 416 – 425- 6220, ext. 3319 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost: $5.00 for each family member: $15.00 for service providers Cheques payable to “Holland Bloorview”
Send payment with your name, phone number and workshop title to June Chiu, Family Resource Centre at the address below.