Toronto Rehab’s 7th Annual Research Day is your opportunity to
- Learn about exciting research focused on the needs of people with disabilities
- Meet members of Toronto Rehab’s research community
- Talk to students with disabilities who have won $20,000 scholarships to pursue their education in rehab science
- Consider pursuing a career in rehab–related research, which includes many, diverse fields such as: engineering, occupational and physical therapy, public administration, psychology, social work, computer science, recreation therapy, biostatistics, nutrition, labor studies, and many more…
- Hear the keynote address: Rehabilitation Research: a Vision for the Future,Dr. Zev Rymer, VP, Research, Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago
- Tour our new, state-of-the-art research facilities, called IDAPT, at the end of Research Day. 3-D Virtual Reality streetscapes, indoor snow and ice, and moving floors are just some of the extraordinary features you will see.
Toronto Rehab’s 7th Annual Research Day An action–packed event which spotlights extraordinary research in an unique and dynamic way
November 17th 2011
9am – 3pm + Tour (You may attend all or part of the day as your schedule permits)
123 Queen St. W.
Registration is free.
All attendees (observers and presenters) are asked to register online here: link Lunch will be provided. Accessibility Information: The Sheraton Centre is an accessible venue. Live captioning for the Minute Madness presentations and the keynote address will be provided. Additional accommodations can be arranged through Conference Services via the online registration form. Questions? Email ResearchDay@torontorehab.on.ca or call 416–597–3422 ext. 7854.