- Want to know more about the application process?
- Want to know more about your rights and benefits?
Date: Thurs. July 10, 2014
Time: 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Place: CILT Board Room, Suite 902
365 Bloor St East (and Sherbourne St)
Guest Speaker: Catherine Manson, Flemingdon Community Legal Services
- Light refreshments will be provided.This event is wheelchair accessible and promotes a scent-free environment.
Attendant services provided.
Other accessibility accommodations and/or dietary needs will be made available upon reasonable advance request.
- RSVP required by July 3, 2014. To register, please contact Andrea Rae at: 416-599-2458 extension 228 or by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Limit of 20 participants. If the workshop becomes full, a second one may be added in the morning from 9:45am to 12:00pm.
Funding support provided by Toronto Central Local Health Integration Network (LHIN), Independent Living Canada, City of Toronto,
and United Way Toronto.