The Capability Program offered by Woodgreen Community Services is doing intakes for their next group which will start in late August.
- 4-6 weeks of workshops (virtual)
- 12 week work experience placement
- Job retention and accommodation supports
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Self-identify as having a disability (visible or invisible)
- Not eligible for or receiving EI
- Must be able to participate in a virtual program (access to computer and internet)
- Contact Courtney at email@example.com for more information
PLEASE NOTE: CILT does not recommend or endorse any listing and is not liable for any situations which may result.