Check out the Fall session of our Active and Able
Programs for many accessible programs and services:
- Youth Programs: youth enjoy integrated and specialized youth program activities at our new accessible Youth Centre. Monday to Friday, Free.
- Chair Tai Chi Class: practice gentle movements that improve flexibility, energy. Mon, Sept 10-Dec 3.11:45am -12:45pm ($11 for 11 weeks)
- Staff Assisted Hot Tub and Pool Program: enjoy staff-supported access to the hot tub and pool for adults seeking warm water aquatics. Fridays, Sept 14-Nov 30. Noon-3pm. (Free with $5 membership).
- Gentle Fitness: get fit while practising low impact movements in a fun, seated class, set to music. Wed, Sept 12-Nov 28. 1:30-2:30pm (12 weeks)
- Gentle Motions: Water Movements: enjoy gentle yoga-styled exercise class in accessible hot tub. Thurs, Sept 13-Nov 29. 10-11am. (12 wks, $20)
- Women’s Issue Workshops: check out monthly workshops on women’s issues at BBNC through partnership with Scarborough Women’s Centre.
- Men’s Group: check out this new group for men with disabilities that will meet once monthly. Wed, Sept 26, Oct 24, Nov 28. 6:30-8:30pm.
Peer Support Programs Advocacy
Free Workshops Information & Referral
Fall session starts the week of Sept. 10 and runs for 12 weeks. Registration starts from Sept 5. Participation also available in many mainstream programs. Program subsidies may be provided.
Location: Birchmount Bluff’s Neighbourhood Centre. 93 Birchmount Rd. Scarborough, Ontario (at Kingston Rd).