There are internships available at Channel Zero for the position of MASTER CONTROL JUNIOR TECHNICIAN
Channel Zero, a digital provider for six national networks, is looking for organized, enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, quick learners who are able to work with minimum supervision to join our dynamic Master Control team.
Ideal applicant will be 19 years of age or older and available to work flexible hours on a part-time basis. The position includes an initial one month internship. Upon completion of the internship, if both parties agree, the position may become permanent part-time with salary.
The Skills Required are:
– Moderate PC software and hardware experience and knowledge.
– Basic knowledge of video hardware (VCR’s, DVD, Televisions)
– Basic knowledge of video media (VHS, DVD, Beta Tapes)
– Related background in PC support and/or broadcast industry OR
equivalent education in related fields.
– Basic editing using PC or MAC
– Basic typing and keyboard skills
– Good multitasking skills
– Detail Oriented
The deadline for this position is Monday, December 12, 2005
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Channel Zero is an equal opportunity employer dedicated diversity in its workforce.